The house hunting is on hold for now. We put in an offer on something we saw and after going back and forth several times, the sellers just wouldn't comply with our demands!
Seriously...they actually didn't. We requested what we wanted repaired/replaced and they didn't want to do it. So, we lost interest and cancelled any further dealings.
Now we're back on the road and have put a hold on the hunt for now. We may resume once we get back to town, but for now, it's internet searching only.
And if all else fails, it might be back to RV livin', which was our first choice anyway!!