1. Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo: This stuff is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. On those days where you might not be able to wash your crowing glory, just sprinkle a little Oscar in your hair, fluff and go! It even smells better than shampoo, I swear!!
2. L'Oreal Colour Juice Sheer Juicy Lip Gloss in Passion Fruit Squeeze: The color works on anybody! It's thick and long wearing and can be used alone, over lipstick or as I use it, with lip liner - any color lip liner works! Available in the health and beauty sections of most stores.
3. Pond’s Clean Sweep: These cleansing & makeup removing towelettes are perfect for removing your makeup anytime, anywhere. I never, ever, ever go to sleep without removing my makeup, and these make it so easy. They are perfect when I can't get to makeup remover or when I have a little makeup mishap and need to remove something lickety split!
4. Umberto Beverly Hills Styling Cream: This styling cream makes my hair do things that only movie star hair does! I love the smell of it, I love the texture and I love how it shapes and separates just the way this stuff is supposed to. It's great for short hair and it even works when my hair is a little longer. Best of all, you don't have to trek to Beverly Hills to find it, it's available at Target!!
5. ROMA by Laura Biagiotti: This perfume is my signature scent. It was given to me almost fifteen years ago by a guest at the resort I worked at. I was a concierge at the time and had gone out of my way to take care of a few things for her and her husband. They lived in Milan, Italy and stayed at our resort often. The next time they came to town, she brought me this perfume as a thank you. I was reluctant at first to wear it, as perfume is a personal thing and I thought it odd to get it as a gift from someone who didn't know me that well, but it took no time at all for me to fall in love with it and I have received more compliments when wearing it than I have with any other perfume I've worn in my life; combined!! Complete strangers have stopped me to ask me what I'm wearing or to tell me how good I smell. In fact, one of the guys I used to work with said that he always knew when I had arrived for work because it smelled so great once I got there! Originally discontinued, it's now available online and at some perfume kiosks and stores in malls across the country!
6. Sally Hansen 18 Hour Cracked Heel Creme: Made for heels, but I use it everywhere. It's soooo thick! I use it on my feet, my knees, my elbows and in a pinch, I have used it as a night cream on my face - shhhh, don't tell.
7. The next two products I can't live without (okay, so I lied, there is something I can't live without). The first is Benefit Get Even: This yellow toned powder can be used alone or over foundation but either way, you get flawless skin that is perfectly even everywhere. I've hooked my friend Lynn on it and once you try it, you'll throw your Cover Girl compact in the nearest trash bin!
8. Next, is Benefit High Brow: This shimmery pink pencil brightens your eyes so much, you'll think you were seventeen again! Used under the arch of your eyebrows or dotted on the inside corners of your eyes, you will be bright eyed for the rest of the day. Who needs a bushy tail when your eyes are sparkling??
9. True Lemon: These little packets of pure, crystallized lemon are so handy when a lemon slice isn't available. On the road, I can sprinkle a little into my Diet Coke or bottle of water and have refreshing flavor added to any drink. They are the size of a sugar packet and I always have one in my wallet for lemon related emergencies!
10. My Moo Cards: These cards are so great. I've taken several of my photos and turned them into Mini Moo's. It's a pleasure handing out a business card now as it reflects the real me! I've even gotten several friends hooked on them too!