2. Name someone with the same birthday as you:
My childhood babysitter
3. Favorite fruit?
4. For or against same sex marriage?
5. Are you allergic to anything?
Yes, but I'm not sure what it is
6. Are you bisexual?
7. Have you ever slept in someone else's clothes?
8. How many U.S. states have you been to?
All Fifty of them!
9. How many of the U.S. states have you lived in?
Six (NY, TN, KY, AZ, CA, WA)
10. Have you ever lived outside the U.S?
11. Name something physical you like about yourself.
12. Something non-physical you like about yourself?
I’m a good conversationalist
13. Do you have any pets?
14. What is your dream car?
I've always wanted a Corvette
15. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
Europe (Italy, Romania, Hungary and Czech Republic are on the top of my list)
16. Are you bipolar?
No. Yes!! No!! Uh huh. Seriously....No
17. What dream car do you want your husband/wife to drive?
I guess a Bentley with a driver would be nice
18. Where would you want to go on a first date?
Go pick up a latte and go for a drive
19. Would you date the person who sent this to you?
If I were a guy, sure
20. Has anyone ever sang or performed for you personally?
21. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
22. Do you like President Bush?
Worst President Ever
23. Have you ever bungee jumped?
24. Have you ever white water rafted?
25. Has anyone 5 years older than you ever hit on you?
All the time
26. Are you racist?
27. What song are you listening to right now?
I Got Money Now - Pink (GREAT GREAT CD!!!!!!)
28. What's your favorite song at the moment?
Who Knew, Long Way To Happy, Dear Mr. President, Nobody Knows and I Got Money Now by Pink. Did I mention it was a GREAT CD???
29. What was the last movie you watched?
Tyler Perry’s Daddy’s Little Girls
30. Where was the last place you went besides your workplace or house?
31. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?
32. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
33. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Height, Build - I like tall, big guys
35. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Venti Caramel Latte, Extra Hot, Extra Foam
36. Say something totally random about yourself?
My hair is rockin’ this week
37. Do you have an iPod?
No, but I do have an MP3 player
38. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Yes, several times
39. Do you have freckles?
Some from the sun
40. Are you comfortable with your height?
Yes, and always wished I were taller
41. Do you love someone right now?
42. How tall are you?
43. Do you speak any other language other than English?
44. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
45. Has anyone you were really close to you passed away?
46. Do you watch TV?
48. What's something that really annoys you?
There isn’t much that doesn’t annoy me, but my top peeves are poor customer service, incompetence, not returning phone calls, being late and poor manners
49. What are some things you really like?
Cold weather, Dining out, Traveling, Air conditioning, Reading, Canada, Cold weather, Being with Vicki and Talking on the phone
50. Do you like Michael Jackson?
I did when I was younger
52. Do you know how to pump gas?
Yes, but avoid doing it whenever possible
53. What do you drive?
A 1997 Freightliner FLD 120
54. What's the latest you have ever stayed out?
55. Have you ever thought that you were honestly going to die?
56. Were you ever rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
57. Have you ever been dared to do something you didn't want to do?
58. What's your favorite state to live in?
So far, it’s been Tennessee but I like any place that is green and has four seasons – the colder, the better
59. What color is your hair?
60. What color are your eyes?
61. Do you have any special talents?
Like juggling? No. But I am good at many other things
62. Favorite alcoholic drink?
63. Favorite city?
I LOVE Nashville and I also like San Francisco, Boston and Washington DC
64. Have you ever ridden a mechanical bull?
65. If you were working on a pirate ship, what would you most likely be?
66. Who do you live with?
67. Last thing you watched on tv?
My new Discovery Channel Store HD-DVD, Discovery Atlas: Italy Revealed
68. Do you wear glasses or contacts?
69. Have you ever taken a roadtrip?
My life is a roadtrip