1. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose? A million bucks. I don’t think the mistakes I made require fixing. It got me here, didn’t it? Now where is my million bucks?
2. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at? My skin.
3. How much cash do you have on you right now? $129.39 American, $20.44 Canadian
4. Favorite plant? The Wandering Jew.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? I have no idea, but the number is 190-724-3195. Wow, weird.
6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?
Who the hell even knows. The volume on my phone sucks and half the time I don’t even hear it ringing unless I look at it and see it flashing. I hate this phone.
7. What shirt are you wearing? A red, drapey necked, sleeveless shirt.
8. Do you "label" yourself? Not really, but others seem to.
9. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing? Old Navy flip flops
10. Do you prefer a bright or dark room? Dark. My brother used to call my house “The Bat Cave”.
11. What did you have for breakfast? Did not have breakfast this morning.
12. What were you doing at midnight last night? Watching The Terminal on HBO
13. Last thought you had before you had a wreck? ”Oh shit, she’s going to hit me!”
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? ”OK, good. Just checking” from my best friend after wondering why I was so pissy and I told her I wasn’t, just getting ready to check out of the hotel and in a rush and this was her reply.
15. What's an expression that you say a lot? That is so retarded!
16. Who told you they loved you last? My friend Vicki.
17. Last furry thing you touched? A cat walking out of the Jade City shop in British Columbia.
18. How many hours a week do you work? I don’t work. I watch Eddie work.
19. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? What is film?
20. Favorite age you have been so far? 20, since that’s the year I met my best friend.
21. Your worst enemy? Chocolate Croissants.
23. What was the last thing you said to someone? ”I have GOT to buy that Kelly Clarkson CD.”