1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? My mother – telling me a story about my youngest nephew – who has a natural ability to be funny even though he doesn’t try.
2. What were you doing at 0800? Sleeping.
3. What happened to you in 2006?
The odometer on our truck hit one million miles.
We spent the New Year on Vancouver Island in British Columbia.
My father died.
I was in the Blizzard of 2006 in New York when they got over 2 feet of snow.
I cut off all my hair, going from shoulder length to about 2” off my head.
I went to trucking school and got my CDL.
Ed and I almost broke up, but he fought for me and won.
Won $2500 at a casino because I had to stop to pee.
My best friend and I did a photo event and made hundreds of dollars selling our prints!
Spent a week in Mobile, AL working with friends at the America’s Junior Miss pageant.
I went to Six Flags Over Texas in Dallas and almost murdered my boyfriend for taking me there.
Went to see “Wicked” in New York City for my birthday.
Drooled over Leonardo DiCaprio in “The Departed”
Went to see the Cirque du Soleil production, “O” at The Bellagio in Las Vegas.
Spent almost two months at home – a nice vacation from being on the road.
4. How many beverages did you have today? Tea, Diet Coke, Iced Coffee, Hot Coffee and I’m gettin’ ready to have another cup of tea!
5. What color is your hairbrush? Black and silver.
6. Where were you last night? In a hotel room in Louisiana – where I’ve been for two weeks!
7.What color is your front door? White with a stained glass insert that my step-father made.
8. Where do you keep your change? In a mesh zipper pouch in my purse.
9. What’s the weather like today? Hot and humid. We’re in the South, y’all.
10. What’s the best ice cream flavor? My favorite is plain ‘ol chocolate with pieces of Bavarian pretzels broken up into it. My second fave is coffee.
11. What excites you? Taking a great picture, talking with my best friend, reading a good book and looking forward to a great meal!
12. Do you want to cut your hair? I kind of want to, but I’m trying to grow it long – Eddie and I have sworn that we both wouldn’t cut our hair, so I can’t.
13. Are you over the age of 25? Unfortunately, yes I am.
14. Do you talk a lot? Yes, usually I do.
15. Do you watch The OC? No – not interested.
16. Do you make up your own words? Yes – especially with my best friend and often within my family.
17. Are you a jealous person? No, not so much.
18. Name a friend whose name starts with an ‘A’? Alan
19. Name a friend whose name starts with a ‘K’? Kim
20. Who’s the first person on your received call list? My mother.
21. What does the last text message you received say? Yinty, where are you??
22. Do you chew on a straw? No.
23. Where’s the next place you are going? Houston.
24. Who’s the rudest person in your life? Too many lately to mention.
25. What was the last thing you ate? Wood Grilled Chicken with Yams (Seasoned and wood grilled chicken breast over a mound of mashed sweet potatoes, garnished with roasted pecan pieces and caramelized onions. Drizzled with our homemade Worcestershire sauce and served with onion strings) at Copeland's. Doesn't that sound delish??
26. Will you get married in the future? You never know!
27. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the last 2 weeks? “Over Her Dead Body”
28. When was the last time you did dishes? Maybe 6 months ago, not sure – I never do dishes.
29. Are you currently depressed? I don’t think so.
30. Did you cry today? No.
31. What was the last thing you said aloud? "Who is that guy?"
32. What car do you drive and what bumper sticker(s) do you have on it? I drive an 18-wheeler, and although I don't have any bumper stickers on it, I have an Obama '08 sticker on my visor!!