As usual, Bleeding Espresso is a source of inspiration (read: great place to steal ideas) and once again, her meme has inspired me to do yet another one. I love these things! Read on...
1. My uncle once: gave me a nickname (Cie) and the perfume to go with it.
2. Never in my life: have I tried any kind of illegal drugs.
3. When I was five: I was the star of the family and the apple of my grandfather's eye.
4. High school was: a necessary evil.
5. I will never forget: the first time I saw my (first) newborn baby nephew. I still can't believe my brother and his wife made him!
6. Once I met: Josh Brolin (at Old Tucson Studios while he was filming The Young Riders. That's me on the left (well, half of me), Josh Brolin, and his son. This is what happens when you have a 70 year old man take the picture!)
7. There’s this girl I know: who was once involved in a very systematic crime operation.
8. Once, at a bar: they called the police and threw us out when my cousin tried to pull a Corvette mirror off the wall to give to me because I mentioned I liked it.
9. By noon, I’m usually: still sleeping since I typically drive at night.
10. Last night: I listened to my iPod while driving till the wee hours of the morning.
11. If only I had: uninterrupted free time - I'd get SO much done!
12. Next time I go to church: it will probably burn to the ground the minute I cross the threshold.
13. What worries me most: nothing, really.
14. When I turn my head left I see: the right side of Ed's head.
15. When I turn my head right I see: scenery out of my window.
16. You know I’m lying when: I don't lie often enough to have a tell-tale sign.
17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: my voluminous hair and my perfect skin.
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: sadly, I don't think I've read enough Shakespeare to pick a character.
19. By this time next year: I will have been without a boss (self-employed) for over 5 years and hopefully, still going strong!
20. A better name for me would be: I have never wanted to change my name, even though people have trouble spelling it . And, it's just different enough to be remembered.
21. I have a hard time understanding: the mass epidemic of incompetence.
22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: learn a foreign language till I'm fluent in it, take Latin (which would help with the language) and study English literature.
23. You know I like you if: I make time to be in your company.
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: my mother, for telling me I could do anything.
25. Take my advice, never: joke with a TSA agent if you're late for your flight. They're just self-important enough to hold you up to search your bags for NOTHING.
26. My ideal breakfast is: French toast (alone - no sides) or cottage cheese and cantaloupe.
27. A song I love but do not have is: Waiting For A Star To Fall by Boy Meets Girl. Watch the video here: 28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: go to the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum. It's a world-renowned zoo, natural history museum and botanical garden, all in one place!
29. Why won’t people: work on having manners - especially in public.
30. If you spend a night at my house: plan on having a great meal, watching a movie, playing Scrabble and staying up till the wee hours laughing and talking.
31. I’d stop my wedding for: a death of an immediate member of the family.
32. The world could do without: racism.
33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: eat anything "exotic" containing blood.
34. My favorite blond(s) is/are: I'm not a big fan of blonds, so I don't really have a favorite.
35. Paper clips are more useful than: most items when trying to "MacGyver" something.
36. If I do anything well it’s: making people feel comfortable.
37. And by the way: I wouldn't have minded if this list had 37 more things on it. Send me memes!