Monday, January 27, 2014

We Work A Lot, We're Fat, And You Can't Get By Without Us

The Life of a Truck Driver

86% of us are fat??  Holy shit.  Who knew?  I gotta get my ass into the remaining 14%!

As for the other stats - you can check the sources at the bottom of the graphic if you're interested.

I'll be back in a bit - apparently, this is where I'm supposed to go get a snack and sit on my ass.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
2013: Domestic Cat Life
2012: Being Appreciated
2011: Just A Phone Call Away
2010: A Practically Perfect Circle
2009: My Frozen Kentucky Home
2008: On Tour And Collecting Paper As We Go
2007: Finding Your Way
2006: Trivia From The First Tsar Of Russia
2005: Sorry, no post on this day. The blog didn’t start until May 2005!

1 comment:

Belledog said...

Most informative.