1. What is the color of your toothbrush?
Pink - I just bought a new one today!
2. Name one person who made you smile today.
My youngest nephew; when asked what he wanted for his birthday (he's going to be 7), he told me he wanted a blow-torch and a jackhammer.
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Watching TV and eating cheesecake at Chili's
5. What is your favorite candy bar?
Hard to choose, but I guess I'd say Twix. I really like Snickers, but it's WAY TOO SWEET.
6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Yes, several times. And in addition to picking out who is the prettiest (some people DO look at their faces), I'm usually checking out their nails and outfits.
7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"What are you listening to??"
8. What is your favorite ice cream?
Chocolate. But my favorite thing to mix into it are those thick, Bavarian pretzels.
9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
10. Do you like your wallet?
Yes. Especially because it has money in it!
11. What was the last thing you ate?
A slice of the creamiest cheesecake ever with a deliciously light strawberry sauce.
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Yes. I bought three camisoles, a blouse and a pair of jeans.
13. The last sporting event you watched?
I don't ever watch sporting events but tonight I caught the last few minutes of the Superbowl only because it was on in the restaurant we ate at.
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
Vicki...to tell her that there are not enough hours in the day to read all the fabulous food magazines that are in existence!
16. Ever go camping?
Once. That was enough.
17. Do you take vitamins daily?
Actually, yes I do!
18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
Not even close. I have better things to do on Sundays.
19. Do you have a tan?
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
Well, I guess it depends on what I'm really in the mood for, but if I really have to make this choice, I would have to say "No, I do not prefer Chinese over pizza."
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
22. What did your last text message say?
Fontenal Mansion...look it up, that's where we're going!
23. What are you doing tomorrow?
Looking for a load so we can go back to work. Ed just informed me today that we've had a month off and should probably go back to work tomorrow. Drats.
24. Favorite color?
Black. I try to get away from it, but it pulls me back every time. And although I like almost all colors, black is always my favorite.
25. Look to your left; what do you see?
26. What color is your watch?
I don't wear a watch anymore, but when I did, the one I own has a stainless steel band.
27. What do you think of when you hear “Australia”?
Outback, Nicole Kidman, Kangaroos and the Opera House in Sydney.
28. Would you strip for money?
Why would one strip if they weren't getting paid? But yes, I think I would.
29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Can't do a drive-thru in an 18-wheeler, so we usually go in.
30. What is your favorite number?
Don't have one.
31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone?
32. Any plans today?
Today is over, but the only plan I had was to go to go through my clothes and get rid of what I didn't need/wear anymore and then hit Target and Barnes & Noble. Mission accomplished.
33. In how many states have you lived?
Seven: New York, Arizona, Washington, California, Kentucky, Virginia, Tennessee
34. Biggest annoyance right now?
35. Last song listened to?
Quisiera Ser by Alejandro Sanz. This version was done a few years ago with Destiny's Child. It's fantastic! Watch this version if you want to see the handsome Alejandro singing alone.
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
No. Why would anyone need to?
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Flip-flops. Well, except in the winter. But are flippies even considered shoes?
39. Are you jealous of anyone?
No. I'm not generally a jealous person. Although I do occasionally covet.
40. Is anyone jealous of you?
Well, people have told me they are jealous of what I do for a living but I don't see that as actual jealousy. To me, jealousy is a hostile emotion and I think people who say this don't say it with hostility, they just mean "Boy, I'd like to do what you're doing - it sounds like fun!"
41. Do you love anyone?
I love many people.
42. Do any of your friends have children?
Almost all of my friends have children and sometimes it's a real drag.
43. What do you usually do during the day?
Hang out on the computer, watch TV, drive, eat, travel, sleep, sightsee, go to the movies...just depends on the day.
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
Sure. But you know, so many people think saying "hate" is so wrong. I do not. If you look at this definition, you'll see that most people can find something or someone they know that will fall into this description.
45. Do you use the word hello daily?
Not really. I think it would be weird, when on some days Ed is the only person I see or talk to, for me to say "hello" to him.
46. What color is your car?
I don't have a car. But our truck is metallic black.
47. What size wedding ring do you wear?
I don't wear a wedding ring and if I did, I wouldn't know what size my finger is.
48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
I do have a few people in my thoughts.
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Unfortunately, yes. It was probably the worst experience I've ever had.
50. How did you get your worst scar?
Well, I don't have any really bad ones, but I do have two. Read about 'em here.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
1 YEAR AGO: Ocean Front Crowd
2 YEARS AGO: 1 YEAR AGO: He Wouldn’t Recommend His Wife To Anyone He Knows3 YEARS AGO: A Good Tipper Can Always Get Away With Being A Little Bossy
4 YEARS AGO: High School Hottie